Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Big MISTAKE!!!

I had written about this dessert called almond Mela'nge a while ago...and completely forgotten about it. I shouldn't have done that. I got the spelling quite badly wrong... Thankfully, the word I spelt wrong was not 'Almonds'. Otherwise, I'd have had to go and sit back in grade 5 or something..
Okay, for some reason, I ran into this word while watching a lady cook some french dish. Annd I made a discovery.
The word is... MIRANGUES... It is pronounced as Mer-(as in mermaid) and Rang-(As in boomerang)...so it sounds like Merang if you utter the word. Damn you!! French cooks!!!
Damn!! The guy who told you the 'Mela'nge-or-whatever-it-was' story was DEAF!!
Okay, I took the word at face value!! But damn the French...
You see, Right now, I feel like the guys in those 'BLOOPERS' type videos. Even better, I feel like a Newspaper editor who just found out that ... there's something wrong. Not with the article content,but the name.....
And, as we all know, it is a crime to spread wrong information.Hence......

No comments:

Post a Comment